MrGSEA Autor: Michał MarczykPliki:Download BatchI Autor: Anna PapieżPliki:Package source Windows binaries GaMRed Autor: Michał MarczykPliki:Software download Manual
MATLAB implementation of Gene Set Enrichment Analysis (GSEA) method for finding pathways which can show more complex relation between changes of gene ex
- 12 gene ranking metrics implemented (plus its ranks and/or absolute values)
- possibility to use external ranking metric method (by applying own function)
- possibility to use external Gene Set Database
- phenotype permutation available for all ranking methods (even external ranking)
- increased efficiency by parallel computing used
R package with the batch effect identification by dynamic programming algorithm implementation.
GaMRed is a fully automatic application for filtering insignificant features, which can process different kinds of high-throughput data e.g. microarray, qRT-PCR or RNA-Seq. The method is based on adaptive algorithms for estimation of the cut-off threshold using Gaussian mixture model and k-means clustering. The proposed software supports both Windows and Mac OSX operating systems.
Authors: Marczyk M, Jaksik R, Polanski A, Polanska J
Autor: Michał MarczykPliki:Download
Autor: Anna PapieżPliki:Package source Windows binaries
Autor: Michał MarczykPliki:Software download Manual